Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 2, 2012

Been a while....

Well, I got another job and that REALLY took up my time! This Monday through Friday stuff is for the birds I'm telling ya!

I made a purse for a swap and thought I took a picture of it, but I didn't so I don't have one to post. I used the yarn that I like so much, the Waterlily from Red Heart. It didn't turn out quite as big as it was supposed to, but that was because the yarn that it called for was a weight 5 and I used a weight 4. Oh well. Learning as I go along.

I'm working on granny squares now. I have two swaps for them. One is an "Earth and Sky" swap that uses the yarn colors, earth and sky, turqua, coffee cafe and cafe latte. I've got 10 out of 30 squares done, most of which are different types of granny squares. The other swap is a Halloween swap and I haven't even started any of those. I'm sure there are 30 of those that I need to do too! The swap in which I did the purse is a monthly swap and July's swap is for the living room. Now I get to figure out what to make. Hmmm....I'm thinking maybe a remote caddy to put over the arm of the couch or something like that. Nothing too hard, but something quick so I can work on the other stuff too.

I'll try to get some pics loaded of the squares I have done so far..soon.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment